Wednesday 5 February 2014

Woman's Hour...

I often catch Woman's Hour on Radio 4, some very interesting stuff on, not enough cake in my humble opinion but one can't have everything. Anyway, on the show the other day there was a young rapper (as I believe these youngsters are called these days) who rejoiced under the name of Angel Haze. Now, she said some very sensible things, even if her manner of speaking and the style of her art did grate on me a little - yes, I am a bit of a fuddy-duddy middle class old chap, but I can't help that. One thing she did say made me screech my truck to a halt and search out my pen and trusty Moleskine notebook. It was this:

If you're not doing something to make the world a better place then you're not doing anything at all.

Perhaps there is some hope for this old world yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment